Who is eligible for PF / ESI registration?Registration for PF / ESI is compulsory for companies/organizations that employ more than 20 individuals. Also, small organizations which do not have the minimum strength can register themselves voluntarily. Organizations that grow to a strength of 20 members are expected to register themselves within one month of attaining the minimum strength. Also read:
EPF registration procedure for employersYou can choose to register either offline or online, with the online option being the preferred mode for registration at present. The registration form can be downloaded from the website of the Employees’ Provident Fund. Next, you can see the list of documents required to successfully register yourself for PF / ESI. Note: Two photocopies of each document listed below are necessary.
The list of documents required for PF and ESI registration is given below:
- Name of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organization.
- Scanned copy of the company’s PAN (Proprietor’s, in case of proprietorship concern).
- Scanned copy of the licenses available in the name of the company. (like GST).
- Scanned copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
- Address of the company with address proof.
- List of Directors / Partners.
- Address proof of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Email address, Mobile Number of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Copy of First sale bill / Job work bill and First purchase bill.
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner
Auto-calculate PF and ESI, generate return, and upload to department portal
Check out Saral EPF ESI for more details.
Join our exclusive Saral PayPack Insights WhatsApp Group for HRs and Payroll Professionals to stay ahead in the ever-evolving trends.
Get timely reminders, regular updates and insights into various aspects of payroll & HR operations as well as a sneak-peak into our Payroll software which is trusted by 5000+ professionals.
Scan the QR code or visit the link: