The (ESIC) Employee State Insurance Corporation Challan is a unique format that is used to deposit the payment or their contribution through the online ESIC Portal or bank for the benefit of ESIC. And also, you can view the RC and all the history of payment.
So, in this post, we will see the format and the process of ESIC e-Challan payment where you can make payment by yourself.
How to register for the ESIC portal?
- Go to the official website of ESIC
- Click on the Signup option
- Mention all your needed details and click ‘Submit’
- You registered on the portal.
- After that, you will login to the ESIC challan portal.
How to login to the ESIC portal?
- Click on ‘ESIC login’
- Then click on the ‘Employer Sign up’ option
- After that enter your ID & Password
- Then click on ‘Submit’.
How to generate E-Challan?
The further process is to generate e-challan online –
- Click on the portal of www.esic.in to login your account
- Click on monthly contribution>challan form
- Now enter the employer’s code.
- The employer’s name and address will be displayed
- Now you select the payment mode, offline or online
- Now you enter the amount to be paid
- Select omitted wage
- Now, enter all the details of the challan and click on submit to generate Challan.
How to make payment on the ESIC Challan portal?
- Go to the portal of www.esic.in.
- In the Quick link list, click on ‘Pay e-challan’
- E-challan payment form will open, enter your ‘ESIC Employer Code’
- Enter the captcha and click on search
- Now you can select the challan number to continue the payment
- Just note down the challan number and click on continue
- Now you select the bank for payment through internet banking
- Enter your user ID and credentials to proceed your payment
- Now you click on ‘pay’
- On successful transactions, the display will show the confirmation receipt. Save this information.
- After completion of payment, you will get the message that the transaction is completed.
- Now you click on the print option, you will get a print receipt
How to double verify the payment and print the receipt?
Further, if you want to verify your payment then you should have your e-challan number to verify payment.
- Go to the portal of www.esic.in. and login to the employer portal.
- Now, click on Online Challan Double Verification under Monthly Contribution
- Enter your ESIC challan number
- Submit your form to check the challan status, the challan details will be displayed.
- Click on Print to download the receipt copy.
How to download the blank challan form for Manual Payment?
The next process is to download your paid challan
- Go to the portal of www.esic.in home page
- And click on the option of ‘Unable to make online payment’
- After the next page will open where you can see the option to download Blank Challan
- Now, click on the download and fill the information as shown on the e-challan payment link.
How to check the history of payment and view RC?
Now you can check your payment history, for you follows these steps –
- Go to the monthly contribution> View Contribution History
- Now, you select the month and year, click on the view option
- After, you will get the history details on your screen.
- Now, you can verify your all information of payment history
- Click on the print option to take a print of the payment history.
- Similarly click on View RC to view the RC details
ESIC Monthly contribution filing through online
You can file your monthly contribution through the portal of www.esic.in
- Click on the online ‘’monthly contribution option’’ and provide the related details
- During the submission ‘’preview’’ page will be displayed to view the submitted details
- Next, click on the ‘submit’ option to submit your monthly contribution details.
- Now, you click on the option of pay online to make the online payment through net banking
- After, click on ‘OK’ to proceed your payment
- Now, you click on continue to proceed the payment it will redirect to SBI online payment page.
- You can manually text the contribution against each and every employee, and as an attachment can upload the excel file in bulk.
Reasons for failed transaction
Your transaction can be failed due to several reasons –
- Transactions can fail due to fund shortages.
- Connectivity issues
- If you forgot your password or login ID
- Server issues
If you have any queries or comments, drop them in the comment section below. Although, you can file your E-Challan through Saral paypack.
ESI challan generated from Saral PayPack