Hello, in this post we will discuss the Unified EPF portal. This post talks about the new Unified portal for both employers and employees.
New Unified EPF Portal
The EPFO revised the ECR file format and the ECR filing portal to minimize the complexity of the employers and employees. EPFO combined the three portals into one unified portal and process of ECR filing.
The Unified portal has two components they are given below:
- Online registration of establishment(OLRE)
- Universal Account Number(UAN)
This portal provides a unified platform for both employers and employees for many online services which are provided by EPFO.
The service provided to the employer by the EPFO is:
- The EPFO provides online facilities starting from the registration of the establishments, the filing of monthly returns integrated with the online payment of the contributions and charges.
- Online payment through multiple banking has been introduced.
- ECR format has been revised, that will be UAN based without erstwhile member ID.
- Single registration number under all labour laws. No need to do separate registration for each labour law.
- You can get all the information through LIN only.
The services provided to the employees by the EPFO are:
- Employees can now have a member passbook service which is available at EPFO website.
- You will get the passbook after 6 hours of registration at the unified member portal.
- The employees can also avail the service of aadhar based online claim submission.
- Seeded Aadhar against activated UAN is compulsory for online claim submission for the employees.
- Frequently used services by the employees are available in EPFO website.
- EPFO services are now available on the UMANG (Unified Mobile app for New Governance).
- You can also download the app from the UMANG website and play store or by giving a missed call on 9718397183.
That is it for this post on Unified EPF portal for employers and employees. If you have any queries or doubts kindly drop them in the comment section below.
Related posts on:
Sir EPF Mera kyo nhi aa pa rha hai
Please contact your Regional PF office.